Returns & Cancellations
We believe that you will be delighted with your product but we understand that there may be an occasion where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep this process as simple as possible. Please read below and then complete the Returns Form.
Item no longer needed or ordered in error
If you have simply changed your mind, ordered incorrectly or no longer require the item, you must notify us within 14 days from receiving your order that you wish to return it. You then have a further 14 days to return the item to us. The item must be in re-saleable condition and in its original packaging or we won't be able to refund you.
The following items may not be returned for refund:
a) Items that are marked as special order
b) Items that are not with their original packaging
c) Items that show any signs of being used or fitted
d) If you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging in any way
e) All timers and modules are sold on a non-returnable basis
Damaged Or Faulty Goods
If you receive an item that has been damaged or faulty, please contact us within 24 hours of delivery. Please send a photo as proof, this may reduce the need for returning the damaged/faulty item, we will then send a replacement. All claims for damaged goods must be made within 24 hours of delivery.
How do I return my item:
In order to return an item you must first obtain a Return Authorization number and Returns Address. Make sure you pack the item in its original packaging. All items should be returned with your Returns Authorisation Number clearly marked on the outside of the package. Please complete the Returns Form.
When Will I Get My Refund?
Once we receive your return we will process it as quickly as possible. Your returned product will be inspected and if it meets our returns policy conditions your payment will be refunded within 14 days for the item less shipping costs unless faulty. We'll notify you via e-mail once we've processed and refunded the returned product(s).
- Spare parts are often subject to design and specification changes by the manufacturer.
- We may supply a part that is not an exact match to the original, this is because the manufacturer has changed the design or specification and is now a suitable updated alternative.
- We cannot accept any package without a Returns Authorisation Number.
- We cannot accept any package sent to the Wrong Address...because we dispatch from different locations.
- We cannot accept items that are returned more than 14 days after returns authorisation.
- You are responsible for the cost and safe return of any unwanted or wrongly ordered item(s).